Exchange Server is very commonly seen Server that is optimized by various organizations worldwide for proper emailing and collaboration environment. With Exchange configuration, one can use IncrediMail email client with support of POP3 or IMAP protocol. If you are the one who wants to use IncrediMail with Exchange then, it is simple to do as you will have go with some clicks with download and installation. If you have downloaded latest edition of IncrediMail then, perform below listed steps:
- Open IncrediMail Window, get the tools menu and choose ‘Accounts’
- Go for ‘Mail Accounts’, click on ‘Add’ button and opt “'Let me configure settings myself”
- Now you will get “Account Wizard”, open this dialog box
- Now configure email account
- Close the dialog box
- Find out Exchange email account for which you want to use IncrediMail
- Go for properties, choose the Server tab and make a click on ‘Leave a copy of messages on server’’
After following entire procedure listed above you can comfortably perform Exchange to IncrediMail. This configuration will let you manage entire operation of Exchange emailing into IncrediMail. Leave a copy of messages on server, this option will help you to receive copy of emails from Server into distinct email clients.
Not Configured Exchange IncrediMail?
If you are not able to follow this manual procedure for Exchange to IncrediMail or you are getting some erroneous issue while using this method then, you have single option to adopt professional solution dedicated for Exchange IncrediMail.
EDB to EML converter is relevant application for the same as it is dedicated to offer better assistance for Exchange to IncrediMail configuration. This tool is available into three different licenses (personal, business, and enterprise) for users’ convenience those are engaged into distinct environment.